Chicken Breasts with Sesame Seeds
- 6 chicken breasts halves, skinned and de-boned
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of wax paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness
using a meat mallet.
- Place chicken in greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine honey, butter and soy sauce; stir well. Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes, basting chicken every 15 minutes with
- Remove from oven; sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and salt.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings