Chicken Breasts in Sour Cream
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, washed and dried well
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups cheese crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle breasts with seasoning.
- Cover breasts with sour cream.
- Sprinkle cheese cracker crumbs.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings