Chicken Cordon Bleu with
Creamy Mustard Sauce
Chicken Cordon Bleu with Creamy Mustard Sauce is a must-try recipe. Ideal for
entertaining or special family meals where you want to impress your guests.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 4 thin slices cooked ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease large baking pan.
- Mix 1/2 can media crema and mustard in small bowl; set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon bouillon and oregano in a dish; set aside.
- Place remaining 1/2 can media crema in a separate shallow dish.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces on both sides with remaining 1 teaspoon bouillon. Place
1 ham slice and 1 cheese slice on top of each chicken breast. Roll up; secure with
- Dip each roll into media crema, then into crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat
both sides of each roll with the crumb mixture.
- Place rolls on prepared baking sheet; drizzle with oil.
- Bake, turning chicken over halfway through baking time, for 35 to 40 minutes
or until chicken is cooked through and crust is golden.
- Serve warm with creamy mustard sauce.
20 min prep | 55 min total | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes