Chicken Filled Stuffing Rolls
These bundles of seasoned chicken goodness are everyone's favorite and hard to
resist. You'll want to eat more than one!
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup herb bread stuffing
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Sauté chicken in butter. Let cool.
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Press rolls into 3-inch circles and divide filling among 12 rolls. Pull
edges together to seal.
- Crush herb bread mixture into crumbs. Dip each filled roll in egg and roll
in crumbs. Place smooth side up in sprayed muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
Servings: 12 | Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time) | Bake Time: 20-25 min
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com