- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup Carnation or Pet milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) box Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups boned chicken or turkey
- Grated Colby or Cheddar cheese
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and heat until the cheese melts. Add the
boned chicken or turkey. Stir and set aside.
- Line a casserole dish (9 x 11-inches) with Doritos on the bottom and along
the side. Pour the mixture on top. Generously add the grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine May 22, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes