Chicken in the Grass
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach or broccoli, thawed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Bread crumbs
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place thawed spinach or broccoli in well-greased shallow baking dish. Top
- Heat undiluted soup. Add mayonnaise and stir well. Pour over chicken. Top
with crumbs and cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
Servings: 12 | Prep Time: 30 min | Bake Time: 20-25 min
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes