- 4 large whole chicken breasts, split, skinned, de-boned
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme or marjoram
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- Pound breasts thin between plastic bags, keeping the smooth side of breast
- Mix next 4 ingredients. Shape into 8 elongated oval pieces and freeze.
- Wrap chicken completely around butter and dip each chicken piece into flour.
- Next dip into eggs and finally coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil (375 degrees F) for 10 to 12 minutes or bake at 350 degrees
F for 45 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels. Salt after cooking.
Yield: 8 servings
Chicken will keep in a 200 degree F oven if placed, uncovered, on a metal
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes