Chicken with Molasses-Mustard Glaze
- 4 pounds chicken parts, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Arrange it in a single layer in a nonstick
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the skin loses its raw look.
- Meanwhile, mix the molasses with the mustard. Spoon off any excess fat in
the pan. Pour about two thirds of the molasses mixture over the chicken and
turn to coat.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes for thighs, basting with some of the sauce in
the pan every 5 to 7 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes