As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 large chicken breasts, halved
- 2/3 cup chili sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Brush bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan with oil.
- Mix next five ingredients. Dredge chicken through mix. Arrange chicken,
skin side down in pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn chicken. Spread chili sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with Mozzarella.
- Bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine 2/18/2002 4:51 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes