Chicken Nuggets Parmigiana
- 1 (26 to 28 ounce) jar RAGU Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated or frozen fully-cooked chicken nuggets (about 18 nuggets)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Evenly spread 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking
- Arrange chicken nuggets in dish; top with remaining sauce and sprinkle
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes