Chicken on the Ritz
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tube Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted with 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dip the chicken into the butter, then into the cracker crumbs; place in
a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle cheese over all.
- Place a foil tent over the dish, then bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes