- 2 chicken breasts, bone in
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine soup, mushrooms, and sour cream.
- Add dash of salt and a little lemon
pepper and dash paprika. Pour over chicken in baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 45 minutes or until chicken is very
tender and well done.
This recipe is easy to double or triple.
Recipe by Millie Curry.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes