Chicken with Pineapple Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
- Minced chives
- In saucepan combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in pineapple, soy sauce,
garlic salt and ginger. Cook and stir over low heat until thickened.
- Place chicken in greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Pour half of sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Baste; bake 10 minutes longer or until chicken runs clear.
- Baste several times with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with chives.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes