Chicken of the Ritz
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package crushed Ritz crackers
- 8 ounces (1 cup) sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- Dip chicken into butter that the garlic powder has been dissolved in and
then into the cracker crumbs mixture.
- Put into a baking dish and top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, covered, for 30 minutes.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Joey W.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes