Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 soup can sherry or chicken broth
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish so that pieces to not
overlap. Cover with mushrooms.
- Combine undiluted mushroom soup, sherry or chicken broth and sour
cream. Stir until blended. Pour over chicken, completely covering it.
Dust with paprika.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Yield: 4 servings