Chicken Strips in Garlic
- 2 pounds chicken strips
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup butter
- 1 can condensed chicken broth
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken, then coat with flour.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter and 2 cloves chopped garlic. Sauté chicken in garlic
- In a casserole melt remaining butter and garlic.
- Place chicken in casserole with drippings.
- Pour can of broth over chicken.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 35 minutes uncovered. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with rice.
You can also add small can of mushrooms, if you desire.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes