This was a favorite of President Jimmy Carter's mother.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 de-boned chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Fine bread crumbs
- Butter or margarine
- 2 ounce brandy
- 4 tablespoons Burgundy
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Season chicken breasts with cardamom, chervil, salt and pepper.
- Beat egg and milk together. Dip chicken breasts into egg mixture, then into
- Brown chicken on both sides in butter until tender.
- Place chicken in baking dish large enough to hold it in one layer.
- Pour the following over chicken: brandy, Burgundy and chicken stock.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until tender and done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes