- 1/2 package fine noodles
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/4 small can Parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 2 - 3 cups chicken, shredded
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- Boil noodles in salted water for 8 minutes.
- Combine noodles, soup, cheese, mushrooms and chicken in a bowl.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Place in a greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, stir in a little more cheese, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes