- 1 (8-count) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Dash of pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons seasoned crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese, milk, pepper, green
onion and chopped chicken.
- Separate rolls into four 6-inch squares.
- Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into each square. Bring corners together and seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush with melted margarine and sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings