Chicken Verde Loaf
This chicken dinner in a bread loaf has green chiles to add to the flavor.
- 14 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans white chicken, in water, drained well
- Seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 12 x 18-inch rectangle. Cover with
plastic wrap and let rest.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, green chiles, olives and onions until well blended.
- Add chicken and toss to combine.
- Remove wrap and spread chicken mixture evenly over middle third of dough going
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold right side over chicken mixture and overlap with left side.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet, folded side down and tuck ends under. Cover with
plastic wrap again and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and brush with butter. Score loaf with a sharp serrated knife then
sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Cover with foil last few minutes of
baking, if necessary, to prevent over browning.
- Slice and serve warm.
Prep Time: 15 min | Bake Time: 25-30 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes