Chicken and Ritz
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Bring chicken breasts, celery and bay leaves to a slow boil in lightly seasoned
water for 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, crumble Ritz Crackers and mix with melted butter.
- In another bowl, mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup together.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and cover with the sour cream mixture.
- Spread crackers over the top, and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or
until heated through and bubbling.