Chicken with Worcestershire
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Worcestershire sauce
- Soy sauce
- Liquid Smoke seasoning
- Italian seasoning
- Celery seed
- Arrange your chicken breasts in a 9 x 13-inch baking/cake pan. (I cut my
chicken breasts in half...they cook faster and absorb more of the seasoning
- Liberally sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over the chicken breasts, enough
to cover the bottom of the baking pan.
- Lightly sprinkle both the soy sauce and Liquid Smoke on the chicken.
- Liberally sprinkle with Italian seasoning and lightly sprinkle celery seed.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F until cooked through.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Jennifer.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes