Chile Rellenos-Style Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Shake 'n' Bake Hot & Spicy Seasoning and Coating Mixture for Chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- Salsa (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat chicken with Shake 'n' Bake as directed on package.
- Bake for 20 minutes on an ungreased or foil-lined 15 x 10-inch metal jellyroll
- Mix cheese and chiles. Spoon over chicken.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa.
Yield: 4 servings