Chili Roast Chicken
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) roasting chicken, (quartered)
- In a large glass baking dish, mix together yogurt, cinnamon, chili powder,
hot pepper sauce and garlic.
- Add chicken, coat with marinade, cover the dish tightly and marinate in
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place chicken skin side up in a raised broiler rack and place it in oven,
reduce heat to 350 degrees F and roast for 1 hour and 15 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.