Chow Mein Chinese Chicken
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cashew nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) can de-boned chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped water chestnuts
- 1 (16 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Drain water chestnuts.
- Mix all ingredients except 1/2 can chow mein noodles.
- Pour into casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 can chow mein noodles on top.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes