- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 chicken
breasts halves, skinned and de-boned
- 1/4 cup milk
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken breast into milk; roll in crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 minutes or until done.
Yield: 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.