As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 chicken breasts halves, skinned and de-boned
- 1/4 cup milk
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken breast into milk; roll in crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 minutes or until done.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes