Cranberry Chicken 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (4-pound) chicken, cut up
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Brown chicken pieces in butter until well-browned.
- Put chicken into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- In the pan the chicken was browned in, add onion and celery. Sauté until
- Add cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce; mix well. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, basting with sauce
every 15 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes