Cranberry Chicken 3
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- Chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Combine cranberry sauce and salad dressing. Pour over chicken breasts and
bake for about 45 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 2, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes