- Chicken pieces (however many desired)
- Garlic powder
- Light brown sugar
- 1 pat real butter per chicken piece
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put chicken into a large baking pan skin side down.
- Generously sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder over all, then turn to coat other side.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over pieces, covering just to barely see chicken underneath
- Place a pat of butter on each piece. The more butter and sugar you use, the more "sauce" you will have.
- Bake for about 1 hour, basting chicken halfway through cooking and again
at end. Chicken is done when pierced and clear juice flows.
- Pour sauce over chicken to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.