Cream Cheese Chicken Bake
- 1 envelope (1 tablespoon) Italian salad dressing mix, divided
- 2 tablespoons
melted butter or margarine
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sauterne
- 1 (4 ounce) container whipped cream cheese with chives
cup Minute rice
- In large skillet, combine 1/2 envelope dressing mix with butter.
- Add the
chicken and brown slowly until golden.
- Put into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Blend soup, sauterne and whipped cream cheese. Spoon over chicken.
uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 1 hour. Baste with sauce two or three times
- Prepare rice according to package directions, adding the remainder of the
salad dressing mix to the water.
- Serve chicken and sauce over seasoned rice.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.