Creamy Chicken and Biscuits
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the peas, soup, sour cream, cut up chicken, milk and the black pepper
just to boiling.
- Mix the Bisquick baking mix and water and knead 5 times.
- Roll out the dough
to 1/2 inch thick and cut out the biscuits with a biscuit cutter.
- Pour the chicken mixture into an oblong baking dish and sprinkle the Cheddar
cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees F.
Source: Cat Head Biscuits and Garlic Fried Chicken
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.