Creamy Chicken and Biscuits
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can
cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/4 cups shredded
- Heat the peas, soup, sour cream, cut up chicken, milk and the black pepper
just to boiling.
- Mix the Bisquick baking mix and water and knead 5 times.
- Roll out the dough
to 1/2 inch thick and cut out the biscuits with a biscuit cutter.
- Pour the chicken mixture into an oblong baking dish and sprinkle the Cheddar
cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees F.
Source: Cat Head Biscuits and Garlic Fried Chicken
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.