Here is one of my best - easy easy easy! This is always a crowd pleaser and I
have gotten so many great recipes from this site that I had to share it! (It goes
really well with green beans - cooked with a tablespoon of sugar.)
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8-count) can crescent dinner rolls, uncooked
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, cheese and
milk in a heavy saucepan and cook over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Wrap chicken pieces in crescent rolls across a 2-quart long casserole dish
(sometimes I put the chicken completely under the crescent rolls and sometimes
I layer the bottom first - it's a matter of taste).
- Pour soup and cheese mixture over the chicken and crescent rolls.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden and bubbly.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by Jamie Lee Allen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes