Here is one of my best - easy easy easy! This is always a crowd pleaser and I
have gotten so many great recipes from this site that I had to share it! (It goes
really well with green beans - cooked with a tablespoon of sugar.)
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8-count) can crescent dinner rolls, uncooked
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, cheese and
milk in a heavy saucepan and cook over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Wrap chicken pieces in crescent rolls across a 2-quart long casserole dish
(sometimes I put the chicken completely under the crescent rolls and sometimes
I layer the bottom first - it's a matter of taste).
- Pour soup and cheese mixture over the chicken and crescent rolls.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden and bubbly.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by Jamie Lee Allen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.