Crispy Peanutty Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts or thighs, boned and cut into halves
- 3/4 cup dry roasted
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk-based salad dressing
- Paprika, if desired
- Place peanuts in blender and chop fine.
- Combine crumbs and peanuts. Place on piece of wax paper.
- Dip chicken pieces into dressing and then into crumb mixture.
- Arrange in an oiled 7 x 11-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Yield: 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.