Crispy Sesame Chicken
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup plus
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 (3 to 3 1/2 pound) broiler-fryer, cut up
cup butter, melted
- Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl.
- Dip chicken into butter; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until done.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.