Crumby Ranch Chicken
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 envelope
ranch dressing mix
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, parmesan cheese and ranch dressing
- Dip chicken into melted butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until chicken juices
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.