Crunchy Sour Cream and Onion Chicken
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Crush potato chips either by hand with a rolling pin or in a blender/food
- In a small bowl, place the milk and egg and beat lightly.
- On a piece of wax paper, place potato chip crumbs, thyme and pepper.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Dip each chicken breast into egg-milk mixture; then roll in seasoned crumbs
and arrange in a single layer on foil-lined baking pan.
- Repeat until all chicken is arranged in the pan. Let sit 15 minutes.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over the chicken and bake for 30 minutes,
or until the coating is crunchy and the chicken is cooked through.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by Trinityjae at Recipe Goldmine 7:54:25pm 9/25/03.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes