Curried Chicken Breasts
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Lightly brown chicken breasts and place in baking dish.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with curry powder and pour over chicken breasts.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Combine sour cream and almonds and pour over chicken breasts. Heat until
- Serve with brown rice.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.