Custardy Chicken Bake
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Heat oil in skillet and fry chicken until light and golden brown.
- Place chicken, skin side up in dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and
- Beat baking mix, tarragon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, milk and eggs with hand mixer
- Pour over chicken and bake until golden brown, about 55 to 60 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.