Dilled Sour Cream Chicken
- 8 to 10 skinless chicken pieces
- Pepper to taste
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Wide egg noodles, cooked
- Place chicken in a single layer in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine soup, soup mix, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, and mushrooms. Pour
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
- Serve over egg noodles if desired.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings