Easy Chicken Dinner
- 3 chicken breasts, cut in half
- 2 cans green beans, drained
- About 10 red
skinned potatoes, quartered
- 1 envelope zesty Italian dressing
- 1 stick butter,
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay the chicken breasts, green beans and potatoes in a 9 x 13-inch baking
pan as shown.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing mix over the top.
- Drizzle a stick of
melted butter over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.