Easy Chicken Divan
- 2 package frozen broccoli spears, cooked according to package directions
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Durkee French fried onions
- Place cooked broccoli in bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Place chicken over broccoli.
- Top with cheese.
- Dilute soup with 3/4 can of milk and pour over cheese.
- Top with onions.
- Bake covered for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
Posted by kccaid at Recipe Goldmine - April 2001.