Easy Garlic Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan melt butter/margarine with garlic.
- Dip chicken pieces
into butter/garlic sauce, letting extra drip off, then coat completely with
- Place coated chicken in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine any leftover butter/garlic sauce with bread crumbs and spoon mixture
over chicken pieces.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Info: Servings Per Recipe: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories: 509,
Total Fat: 16.6g, Cholesterol: 130mg, Sodium: 694mg, Total Carbohydrates: 40.6g,
Dietary Fiber: 1.4g, Protein: 46.5g
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes