El Paso Chicken Legs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups corn chips, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 broiler-fryer chicken legs
- 1/4 cup Best Foods/Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- In shallow dish or on sheet of wax paper combine first 4 ingredients.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Brush all sides of chicken with Real Mayonnaise; coat with
- Place skin side up in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 45 minutes or until fork-tender.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes