- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thick
cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs, divided
- 6 ounces tomato-basil flavored feta
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Place 1 ounce of feta cheese in the center of each chicken breast and fold
- Spread 2 tablespoons bread crumbs in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Arrange chicken in the dish and top with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer
pink and juices run clear.
Yield: 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.