Fiery Cornmeal Chicken Strips
- 1 package chicken breast tenders
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup yellow
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In medium bowl, blend melted butter, hot pepper sauce and vinegar.
- In separate bowl, blend cornmeal, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Add chicken to butter mixture, toss to coat well.
- Dip chicken into cornmeal mixture to coat.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 9-11 minutes or until juices run clear.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.