French Fried Onion Baked Chicken
Your family will be requesting this French Fried Onion Baked Chicken often.
It has everything...a short preparation time and very tasty.
- 4 (3 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 (2.5 ounce) can French fried onion rings, crushed
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Flatten each chicken breast, and season to taste.
- Combine butter and Worcestershire sauce. Dredge chicken in butter
mixture, then dip into crushed onion rings.
- Arrange in prepared baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 45 mins | Yield: 4 servings