French Onion Baked Chicken
- 1/2 cup French onion dip (prepared)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 pieces skinned chicken pieces
- 1 cup crushed butter flavor crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl stir together onion dip and milk.
- Place chicken into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon dip mixture over chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle crushed crackers over chicken; drizzle with butter.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.