Garlic Chicken Melt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb With Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained, or 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese (about 2 ounces)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In 13 x 9-inch roasting pan, arrange chicken.
- Blend soup mix with tomatoes and oil and pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes