- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter a shallow baking dish.
- Warm garlic and olive oil to blend flavors.
- Melt some butter in a baking dish (in oven) while warming.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken breasts into olive oil and garlic mixture, then into breadcrumbs
and cheese mixture.
- Place into prepared baking dish, dipping both sides into melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning chicken after 15 to 20 minutes.