- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Mix together mushroom soups and sour cream.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Spoon soup mixture over, then sprinkle dry onion soup mix on top, pressing
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
The gravy is delicious!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes